Monday, March 30, 2009

Random pictures :)

Recently, I've found myself running for my camera almost every day, hoping to give you all a visual of the simple things that make me laugh, smile, sigh or raise my eyebrows). So here are the first few..



(we were too lazy to button Eliza's onesie under her pants....she looks like she's on her way to Jazzercise. :) )



(Eliza was "helping" me put together her bookshelf and insisted on being in the middle of things, literally. She fit perfectly in one of the cubbies!)



(Eliza was feeling super-silly, and decided to run around with her lovey on her head, picking her nose.)



(For some reason, Eliza likes to sit in this very tiny chair that we were going to throw away until she rescued it from the trash pile.)



(For those of you wondering, that would be dog food in the dog water bowl. A product of Eliza being left alone for 3 seconds.)

More to come later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment