Monday, March 14, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

I thought about titling this post "Blog Vomit" but I thought that might be a little strong for the 2 readers of my blog. But I think it's probably more accurate for what's about to happen in this post. I'm really tired of THINKING I need to blog, but just putting it off until I have the time and energy (and a half-decent idea for the content) at the same time. So, watch out...here it comes.....random thoughts, being spewed, if you will, out of my brain and on to the Interweb. Should be exciting.....

It hurts to breathe right now. And swallow. I should probably just go to bed, but seeing as how I slept 2 hours during the kids' naps and then slept another hour after coming home from the doctor (oh, right: and the THREE 32-oz. diet cokes I had today--seriously, that's the only thing that helped my sore throat. Get off me.), I don't think I'll be sleeping until next week. But if I stay awake, I'm going to have to eat something. Everything hurts to eat, though, and the food is WAYYYYY over there in the kitchen. Think I'll just sit here and watch another episode of House Hunters...

Everyone in our house is on antibiotics except for Adam, who is scheduled to have surgery on Wednesday. Hope he stays healthy until then...

Something smells like baby puke somewhere near me.....last night when I smelled something funky, it turned out to be me. Sorry, world: I don't shower every 24 hours. But apparently I should aim for something closer to that number.

Laundry is torturous. WHY do you keep harassing me, Laundry? Go away, Laundry. Forever. Can't wait till the kids are old enough to carry laundry baskets down the steps. I'll start on training them tomorrow.

I think it's funny to look at little kid toys that have smiling faces, and see them strewn all over the floor, all dejected-like. I feel like that if they could talk, they'd say, "Don't believe this smile on my face. I'm hurting inside! Look at me! I've been violated by a 12 month-old and left under the TV!" Kind of like Toy Story 3, where the toys get abused and are all upset about it.

Did you ever notice how many voice overs Tim Allen and John-what's-his-name (the dad from Roseanne) do? Also, do you all like to try & determine if the person's voice in a commercial is someone famous? (And of course, when I say "you all," I mean "you two").

I've never been to Fat Patty's. I hope to fix that soon. Crap. I'm hungry again.....better go dig around for some applesauce....

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha :) I'm so glad you started blogging again :) I love the "I had 3 32-oz Diet cokes- get off me" Please keep this coming!!!!! {Also, we can go to Fat Patty's sometime soon if you want- but I'm not super impressed. So don't feel like you're missing much.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so my return to blogging may not be super-consistent, but more like vomit--you know, like when you just have to get something out, and it goes everywhere, real fast. Then it's done, and you go brush your teeth. :) Even if Fat Patty's isn't insanely great, I think we should still go, just as an excuse to get together. Although that would require a shower, and just stopping by your house would not, so.....

    ReplyDelete