Sunday, January 22, 2012

Here's some things....

I feel like I need to post simply as a courtesy to my sweet friend, Allison, whose picture and read-all-about-me-being-single blog post has been what's welcomed all of you 2 (two) readers for the past year-ish.

So, here are some things, currently:

1). I'm pretty sure that the "scholarships" given to the Miss America pageant winners are waaaayyyy less than the actual amount of money they spent on their gowns/makeup/hair for the pageant itself. Hmm. Tricky.

2). I think we might (might!) make it through this winter without any significant snowstorms at all! Sweet mercy, what a beautiful gift that would be.

3). I haven't left the house in over 48 hours. By choice.

4). I'm wondering how & why we've waited so long to join Netflix. Seriously?! $8/month to pick any shows you want to instantly watch? Sold!

5). My short-term memory is becoming unreliable at an alarming rate......although, how can you really know how bad your memory is, if you never realize what you've forgotten? Chew on THAT one.

6). Our TV schedule is getting a little overwhelming and even keeping up with TiVo is becoming exhausting! We regularly watch New Girl, Modern Family, The Middle, Up All Night, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, The Office, Survivor, SNL, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Flight of the Conchords. That's a lot of entertainment, folks.

7). Does anyone watch American Idol anymore? Besides my parents?

8). Weight Watcher-ing starts in the morning! There. Now I'm accountable to all 2 (two) of you readers. :)

9). As soon as I figure out how to use my mom's camera that she permanently loaned to me, I'll post some pictures to jazz this place up a bit.

10). From now on, no proofreading posts: just look for red underlined words, then hit "publish."

Doneso. (Spellcheck underlined that one)

No comments:

Post a Comment